Thursday, February 1, 2007

Plot

So I figured starting off with a little about myself would be suitable. My name's Rob. I'm a Junior at Penn State University. I'm an Information Sciences and Technology major (IST for short), and I'm enjoying life on campus. When I'm not in classes I like playing video games, listening to music, drawing, hanging out with friends, and spending time with my girlfriend. I'm not too sure what I want to get out of this blog just yet. I had a previous one, but that turned into more of a rant forum for myself, and while I will inevitably complain about things here, I'd like to avoid doing it too much!

3 comments:

Harrison said...

I'm just gonna blatantly take credit for everything you put up there just now.

Scott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scott said...

Hey dude, apparently I have a blogger too that I set up a while ago. I don't use it, though, I usually stick to the LJ. I like the setup of the site!